ALHAMD SHARIAH ADVISORY SERVICES (PRIVATE) LIMITED
The principal line of business of the company shall be to provide Shariah advisory services to banks, financial institutions, non-banking finance companies, (including but not limited to Asset management companies, investment banks, leasing companies, modarabas, microfinance Institutions, mutual funds, venture capital companies, etc.) government entities, certification bodies, REITs, stock brokerage houses, exchange companies, insurance/takaful companies, co-operative societies, NGOs, Foundations, companies, institutions, individuals, law firms, provident funds, gratuity funds, pension funds, retirement funds, employee benefit funds and structuring of products, services, instruments, and securities with the objective of advising as to whether or not such services or activities are in conformity with the principles of Shariah and to recommend necessary changes to make them Shariah Compliant.
The following Shariah Scholars are the directors of our firm approved by SECP.
- Mufti Ibrahim Essa (Fazil Jamiah Darululoom Karachi and well known Shariah Scholar of Islamic Finance Industry)
- Mufti Dr. Wasie Fasih Butt (Fazil Jamiah Binnori Town and Shariah Board Member of Zarai Taraqiati Bank)
- Mufti Zubair Ahmad (Fazil Jamiah Darululoom Karachi and Research Scholar Meezan Bank)
- Mufti Tahir Ahmad ( Fazil Jamiah Darululoom Karachi and Member Darulifta Jamiah Darululoom Karachi)
- Mufti Hassain Ahmad( Fazil Jamiah Darululoom Karachi and Member Darulifta Jamiah Darululoom Karachi)
- Mufti Arif Khan( Fazil Jamiah Darululoom Karachi and Research Scholar The Indus Hospital)